Thanks to the Stag Custom Sidebars plugin this is quite easy. Follow these steps:
- Create a new custom sidebar, e.g. “RSVP page”
- At that sidebar, add the Section: RSVP Form widget and hit save.
- Now we need to output this sidebar (or widget area if you prefer) to a specific page. Let’s go to pages > add new and create a new page, and assign it the “widgetized” template.
- Now copy the sidebar shortcode and paste it in the content editor of the static page you just created.
- You are ready to go. Now you have a static page that has the RSVP form. If you wish you can add some more widgets to the custom sidebar.